Katy Perry accuses Taylor Swift of ‘character assassination’ as she opens up about their bitter feud again


Katy Perry has accused long-standing enemy Taylor Swift of character assassination.

After opening up about their ugly feud for the very first time during a recent interview with James Corden, the Rise singer has now gone into more detail about the pair's rocky past.
The star, who was asked why she finally chose to address their rivalry during her Corden chat, shared: “Well, James Corden makes me and the whole world feel very safe.
“No one has asked me about my side of the story, and there are three sides of every story: one, two and the truth.”
Speaking to NME , she added that she wishes she could “turn the other cheek”, but admitted she lets things get to her.
Katy then went on to quote Taylor when she accused Kanye West and Kim Kardashian of "character assassination" last year following the fall out over the rapper’s Famous track.
“I’m not Buddha — things irritate me. I wish that I could turn the other cheek every single time, but I’m also not a pushover, you know? Especially when someone tries to assassinate my character with little girls.”
She added: "That’s so messed up!”
Katy also said there’s no hard feelings towards her longtime songwriter Max Martin, who helped Taylor pen Bad Blood. The pop singer said he didn’t know who the track was about and also said she can’t tell him what to do.
Katy previously opened up to James Corden about her big fall out with Taylor and confirmed her single Swish Swish is all about the Love Story star.
 The 32-year-old singer said: "There's a situation. Honestly, it's really like she started it, and it's time for her to finish it."
She continued: "But, what I wanna say is that I’m ready for that B.S. to be done.”
The singer also told The Late Late Show host she wishes all women stuck together: "I think personally that women together, not divided, and like none of this petty s**t. Women together will heal the world."


Popular Posts