'My daughter hates me and my hubby is devastated': 'Sexy Santa' Tina Malone says her life is RUINED after coke bust

Shameless star Tina Malone says her life is ruined after she was busted for possession of cocaine at a kids panto.
Actress Tina, who was last seen in public being led away by police officers in front of her four-year-old daughter Flame after dressing up as a sexy Santa, has said the repercussions of her arrest were "unbelievable" and bitterly added that her daughter hated her.
She also said toyboy husband Paul Chase was "devastated" after her police caution.
Yesterday Shameless actress Tina was swiftly sacked from her role as wicked fairy godmother Carabosse at the Cloud Nine theatre in Barrow-in-Furness, Cumbria, after admitting cocaine possession.
She claims she has yet to be paid.
In a rambling Facebook post, she wrote: "Thank you to all those who supported me through this horrific time, my mother is ill because of the shock, my daughter now utterly hates me and thinks I am a drug addict, my hubby is devastated, I have not had my last payment so those that vilify me, hate me [sic] fill your boots. I'm distraught, devastated, my life is ruined the repercussions are unbelievable. Have i ever drunk, taken drugs etc etc yes yes."
It is believed Tina is referring to her older daughter Danielle, 38, who previously slammed her mum for her decision to have second daughter Flame in her fifties. Speaking to Closer in June, she said: "When mum told me about her plans to have another baby using a surrogate I thought it was the most ridiculous thing ever.

Popular Posts