Courtney Stodden BEGS ex-husband for reconciliation in online plea: "This is a public cry for your undying love"

Her personal life has long been a rollercoaster.
And, although we're in a new year, that doesn't appear to have changed for Courtney Stodden - who's now taken to begging for her estranged husband's affections on Instagram.



The blonde babe, 23, posted a rather cringe message to the site on Friday morning, where she risked looking desperate.
Sharing a snap of their wedding day, she captioned it: "I need this man back in my life.
"I need him to come help me. I need him to want our marriage to work. He’s been my only solid rock. Doug, if you read this — this is a public cry for your undying love."
Garnering plenty of attention from her followers, the message racked-up more than 2,000 likes in just a few hours.
Naturally, some fans were sympathetic to her plight.



One replied: "I hope he reaches out! You guys are perfect," while another added: "I hope he see this and I hope he reaches out to you. I don’t know the particulars of your divorce or who filed but I think you guys were good together."
A third added: "I always liked Doug I never thought it was for show, you both had feelings.



However, others were less than impressed that she heaped so much public pressure on her ex.
"It's not mentally healthy to rely on someone else for our own happiness," said one. "Pull yourself together and start to love yourself before you even consider involving someone else in what appears to be a mess."
The controversial couple, who hit the headlines four years ago for their age difference, tied the knot in 2011 when she was just 16 - and he was 54.



They split in 2013, but rekindled their romance less than a year later and renewed their wedding vows in Las Vegas, early 2016.
A short time later, in the July, she suffered a miscarriage.
Following her loss, Courtney - who was around three months pregnant - tweeted: "I love you my sweet angel", and "God is embracing you."
She also posted a picture of a quote that said: "Babies lost in the womb were never touched by fear, they were never cold, never hungry, never alone & importantly always knew love."



Popular Posts